Walk for Life
In-house and custom designs available.
Call for a quote on custom design or other quantities.
Shipping and Handling are additional
on all prices.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take to get my
– Customizable items are usually in your hands in
2.5–3 weeks from your final approval of the artwork with our standard turnaround time. Be
sure to allow at least one week for the proofing process to be completed before your items are sent to
press. Rush charges may apply for orders with a target delivery date that is less than 3 weeks from the order date. Please call to discuss your options if you need your order more quickly.
- Non-custom orders normally ship in 2-3 business days if all items are in stock.
- How long until I receive my email proof?
– Once an order is placed, we can usually have a proof to you in less than 2 business days. Please allow a little longer for detailed jobs. (Rush fees may apply for proofs required in less than 2 business days.)
– Orders without customization will not receive a proof.
- What can I change?
– All text is customizable unless otherwise specified and photos can be changed for a small fee.
– Some items like notecards, budget SOHLS inserts and Stock Christmas Cards may be pre-printed and therefore
- Can I change photos?
– Alternate photos are available for many of our designs at no extra cost. This includes swapping a compatible image from another item using the same theme and number. (For example, you can use the photo from WB68 on the program cover for FB68 free of charge). If that doesn't meet your needs, all photos can be changed to a different stock photo for a $25 fee or you can submit your own photos.
- Can I use my own photos?
– Sure! We would love to include your high quality
digital photographs free of charge - Donors love them. Please keep in mind
that they need to be high resolution and at least
as big (at 300 dpi) as you intend to use them in the final piece. Charges may apply if your photos need editing to make them print-ready.
- Can I include my logo?
– Yes! High quality digital logos are always welcome.
Just email us the best quality file you have. If it was designed
by a professional, please send the original files. (We can
accept ai, eps, tif, and high quality jpg files and many
- What if I need something I don't
see on the website?
– Give us a call, explain what you need and let us
give you a price on creating a custom item that will perfectly
fit your needs!
- Can I order online?
– We are pleased to offer online order forms for many of our items.
You can also download
a PDF order form
or email the details to
Once we receive your order you'll get a confirmation and
in most cases a PDF proof to approve by email. We are always happy to assist you personally over the phone if that is easier for you. More details on ordering available here >>.
- How will my item ship?
– Most items ship by UPS ground unless another serice is requested. Be sure to provide us with an accurate street address for shipping. (UPS won't deliver to PO boxes.)
- Can I use this event logo on other items, my website or facebook?
–If you purchase graphics from us you have permission to use that graphic for pieces that you print on your office printer and for your website, facebook, and other social media. If you need any of the other materials that we print or provide, you will need to come through us to be able to use the design. If you will be using an outside printing company (even if they are donating the printing), you will need to get special permission from Keener Marketing for use of the design. A fee may apply depending on the usage.
- Can I submit print-ready files?
– Yes we would be happy to accept your files. To avoid set-up fees please submit files that meet the following criteria.
– Accepible files types: InDesign Files: Package files to include all links and fonts. Publisher/Word Files/Other: Please export PDF files. We can also accept Photoshop and Illustrator files.
–If your final piece has color bleeding off the edges youmust include 1/8 inch bleed on all sides.
–Text must be 1/4 inch from the trim edge.
- 80# or 100# Gloss Text - Glossy text stock. Great for brochures. Not ideal for anything that will be written on or used in an ink-jet printer.
- 12pt or 14pt C1S or C2S - Gloss coated stocks. The 'C1S' means coated on one side. The 'C2S' means coated on two sides. Great for business cards. Not ideal for anything that will be written on or used in an ink-jet printer. Request C1s for postcards need to be handwritten on or
- 70lb Offset Opaque Smooth - Uncoated bond stock. Great for letterhead. Ink-jet and laser compatible.
This is the number of colors that will be printed on each sides of the paper, designated by FRONT COLORS / BACK COLORS. As an example, 4/1 is four colors on the front and one on the back.
1-2 color jobs use your choice of colors. (Black counts as a color.) We rarely print in 2 colors because technology has made full color (four color) printing so affordable.
Four color, a.k.a. full color, printing is CMYK process printing, using the four colors Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black to make photo-realistic images and almost any color imaginable.
- Projects that utilize one color back (4/1), the back 'color' is black or grayscale.
The coating is applied over your printed piece to give it a professionally finished sheen. We offer glossy AQ (aqueous) Coating or ultra high-gloss UV (ulta-violet) Coating on some items. Items that need to be written on or ink jetted should not have UV coating applied to them. Certain items may have no coating (uncoated).
This is the estimated time your project will be complete after you have approved your proof. Turnaround includes printing and finishing, but NOT shipping time.
Click for larger image